Vision / Mission Statement:
Far Eastern University aims to be a private university of choice in Asia.
Committed to the highest intellectual, moral and cultural standards,
it strives to produce principled and competent graduates.
It nurtures a service-oriented community that seeks to contribute to
the advancement of global society.
Institute of Accounts,
Business and Finance (IABF):
Institute of Arts and Sciences (IAS)
Institute of Nursing (IN)
Institute of Education (IE)
Institute of Architecture and
Fine Arts (IARFA)
Admission to the university requires students to satisfy the following:
Admission to the university is initially recommended and processed by the Admissions & External Relations Office (AERO) located at the ground floor of the Arts Building or the Technology Building Lobby, Visitor’s Lounge.
Enrollment to the university is a contractual relationship between the student and the university whereby the students agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the institution.Application Procedure for the FEU-CAT
1. Secure a FEU-CAT application form from the following:
2. Fill out application form and attach 2 pieces of 2x2 colored ID pictures.
3. Pay the testing fee of P450 to the designated cashier.
4. Submit accomplished form to the designated AERO Staff members.
5. Get your receipt and schedule.
6. Take the FEU-CAT on your designated date, time and venue. (Do not forget to bring your official test receipt which will serve as your test permit.)
Reminder: No retake policy is strictly applied.FEU-CAT Results
Results may be known through the following:
Successful examinees are required to submit the following during enrollment:
Note: Students with lost high school credentials should submit the following to the AERO: